PLEASE review my policies before requesting a reading via email or Skype, an in-person consultation, workshop or lesson. If you have any questions at all, by all means CONTACT me.
- Email readings will be delivered within 24 to 72 hours.
- Please have/use a working email address.
- No reading will be sent until I receive payment first.
- If you must cancel your reading, contact me immediately.
- Charge-backs after readings have been sent or claims that no reading was sent will have you banned from receiving future readings from me.
Skype/Google Hangouts/Phone Readings:
- These readings are by appointment only. Please contact me first to schedule.
- You don’t have to have the highest quality webcam; just be sure you can hear and be heard clearly.
- Please be on time and undisturbed for your appointment.
- If you must cancel, please contact me at least 12 hours PRIOR to your appointment so we can reschedule at a mutually convenient time.
- Last minute cancellations or failure to appear/answer for your reading results in forfeiture of your payment.
- If there are two last minute cancellations of any kind and I will not honor any future requests for readings from you.
- If you do not have Skype or want to use Google Hangouts, we can conduct your reading by Phone. I will call you at the time of your appointment. The above still applies.
In Person Consultations, Workshops, and Lessons: I require that all clients and participants be on time for their appointments, workshops and lessons. Again, if you must cancel for any reason, please contact me at least 24 hours PRIOR so we can reschedule.
- One-on-One Lessons: while there is no deposit required, last minute cancellation results in forfeiture of your payment. Please be sure you are available for your lessons to avoid this. If you absolutely cannot make it, contact me ASAP.
- Events: I require a deposit of 25% of the total for the event and the final 75% upon arrival. In the event of a cancellation on your part, I need a minimum of 24 hours notice in the event of cancellation. Last minute cancellation results in forfeiture of any deposits. Contact me directly for pricing and arrangements.
- Workshops: In the event of a cancellation, all admission fees will be refunded.
If we are carrying out your reading, workshop, or lesson in a public space (cafe’, bookstore, library) or a private space (someone’s home): “Shop’s Rules” are THE rules. Disruptive behavior of any kind WILL NOT be tolerated. Disrespect of the space and its host(s) WILL NOT be tolerated. If you are being disruptive/disrespectful to the space, the hosts, or the other participants, you will be told to leave and your payment refunded. NO EXCEPTIONS.
By sending payment, you confirm that you A) agree to the above policies, B) are 18 years of age and OLDER, C) agree that Tarot readings and divination as a whole IS NOT an adequate substitute for legal, medical, financial or psychological advice, and D) that I AM NOT legally liable for ANY decisions made or actions taken by ANY client/student/participant in response to ANY reading/lesson given by me.